Quickly and easily estimate your blood alcohol content (BAC) and track your BAC results over time. Equipped with our advanced semiconductor oxide alcohol sensor, the breathalyzer is able to show the user the detectable amount of alcohol that is currently in your system to let you know if you’re safe to drive or not.
- Digital alcohol test with audible alert
- Auto power off, quick response, and resume functionality
- Keychain equipped (portable to carry)
- Comes with 4 Mouthpieces
A breathalyzer is a device for estimating BAC from a breath sample. It can be used in a wide variety of settings including clinical test applications and for personal use. Its uses advanced semiconductor alcohol sensing technology to quickly take a breath sample and provide a BAC estimate.
The LCD display will indicate how inebriated you are whether it be dangerous (over 0.05% BAC), unsafe (approx. 0.02% BAC) or safe (under 0.02% BAC). For the most accurate BAC result users should take a deep breath, fully exhale, and then breath in again before giving a long blow into the breathalyzer.
- Displays "caution" when BAC is within 0.02% - 0.05%
- Displays "danger" when BAC is equal to or higher than 0.05%