Say goodbye to dirty soil and hello to some amazing new plants!!! Our state of the art Hydroponic Plant System comes fully equipped with everything you need to get started!
The Hydroponic Plant System is a practical way to start growing plants hydroponically. Our Hydroponic Plant System is a professional 6-site hydroponic growing set up. It is very simple and easy to use, and will have you growing top-quality hydroponic plants in no time! All systems utilize the Deep Water Culture (DWC) hydroponic plant growing method. DWC hydroponics provides plants with highly oxygenated and nutrient enriched water directly to the root zone increasing plant growth and speeding plant development. Your plants will grow faster and larger in our Hydroponic Plant System when compared with plants grown in soil.
- Save the land and water
- Save the labor
- Save the fertilizer
- Save the pesticide (eco-friendly)
- High yield
- Plastic Construction for Box
- Approx. Size: 28cm x 19cm x 14cm (L x W x H)
- Planting Hole Diameter: 3.2cm
- Air Pump Power: 2.5W
- Air Pump Voltage: AC 220-240V, 50Hz/AC 110V, 60Hz
- Air Pump Pressure: 0.018mPa
- Air Pump Plug: US Plug or EU Plug Options Available
- Air Pump Cable Length: ~100cm
- Four Color Options
- FREE Worldwide Shipping
1. Soak seeds for 3-6 hours.
2. Put sponge cubes to the water, squeeze out the air, soak for two hours, then wash them twice with water.
3. Place the sponge cubes in the cups and put the seeds into the sponge, 2-3mm in depth.
4. Put the planting cups into the bottom of the tank and pour the appropriate proportion of nutrient solution. The proper level of nutrient solution is about 2cm.
5. Put the planting box in a sunny place, and watch as the seeds grow leaves, which takes about two weeks. After this stage, the transplanted seedlings can be started.
6. Remove the planting cup and pour the prepared nutrient solution.
7. Put the planting cup into the planting hole and then connected power for oxygenation. Ensure oxygenation 8 hours every day.
8. For the buoy, the green position is the safe area, the red position is the alert area to tell you that you need to add more nutrient solution.
9. After the plant grows, the level of nutrient solution should be reduced, which is beneficial to a more natural overall plant growth.
- 1X Hydroponic Box with 6-Site Lid
- 6X Net Cups
- 6X Rockwool Cubes
- 1X Air Pump
- 1X 100cm Tube Kit
- 1X Tweezers
- 1X Buoy
- This system plant grow need 4 hours sun lighting at least.
- If any of these plants die, please remove the plant and its roots in time.
Please note that we are currently experiencing abnormally high order volumes. As a result, please allow 2-3 weeks for your product to arrive for our US customers.